- Diagnosis, development and monitoring of community relations strategies with communities, interest groups and indigenous groups.
- Evaluation and audit of policies, strategies and applied practices.
- Negotiation of agreements and agreements between companies and communities.
- Indigenous law, consultation with indigenous peoples and application of ILO Convention 169.
- Review and redesign of participation processes in the SEIA.
- Structuring and negotiation of national and international financing (corporate loans, project finance)
- Support in the development of corporate and tax strategies
- Preparation and negotiation of engineering and construction contracts (EPC, EPCM, BOT) and all types of supply and service contracts (energy, sulfuric acid, others)
- Claims and resolution of controversies and disputes
- Regulatory compliance and contract administration
- Processing and defense of water rights.
- Obtaining permits from the DGA and other competent authorities.
- Advice to water user organizations (water communities, canal associations and surveillance boards), including their constitution and operation, as well as advice to companies on relationships and agreements with said organizations.
- Processing and defense of mining exploration and exploitation rights.
- Obtaining voluntary and judicial easements, crossings, passage agreements and others.
- Technical and regulatory aspects.
- Strategic legal environmental and community advice on investment and operations projects.
- Environmental evaluation (SEIA), advice on the preparation and processing of environmental permits (DIA, EIA, Relevance Consultations) and sectoral permits.
- Compliance audit and environmental monitoring, regularization and due diligence.
- Community relations strategy, prior citizen participation and in the environmental evaluation process.
- Tracking and monitoring of legislative and administrative modifications, regulatory updates.
Rosal n° 312, office 403 (4C), Santiago | CP 8320158 | +56 2 22678460 | firstname.lastname@example.org